At hiveonline, we’re looking for energetic people who have the passion to build better economies for small businesses and the expertise and experience to make it happen in a big way. As a company we are values-focused and expect all of our people to embody our values in the way that they work.
We celebrate the diversity of our team – here are a few stats:
- We’ve got a 50:50 gender balance
- We represent 7 nationalities
- We speak 10 different languages
- We’ve lived in an average of 3 places
- We’ve got over 100 years’ experience in Finance, Technology and Research
Below we have some roles we’re actively looking for, so please take a look. If you have a different set of skills to offer hiveonline, we’re very open to general applications which can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Lead, Nordics or Rwanda
We are looking for a Business Development Lead to join our growing team. You will be working with strategy and operational tasks related to sales for the business. You will lead our sales pipeline and CRM activities, as well as developing sales materials and strategy. You will develop reports and analytics related to the sales process. As the Business Development Lead you will:
- Oversee the end to end sales process
- Be responsible for standardising the sales process and the CRM system
- Develop strategic elements of the sales process in partnership with Product
- Develop lead generation materials and strategic approaches
- Manage allocation of responsibilities in business development relationships
- Be responsible for daily operational tasks related to business development
You will be expected to operate independently, while communicating well with the rest of the team and using your Sales/Business Development experience to enhance our Business Development approach. You will have the opportunity to grow with the position in our fast-growing organisation. If you value working in an international team, have excellent business development insights and don’t mind being hands on, we can’t wait to have you on our team. Sounds like something for you? Apply as soon as possible
We are looking to fill the role as soon as we can find the right candidate. The interviews will be done on a rolling basis. To apply for the position, kindly follow the link below to submit your application as soon as possible. In case of any question or clarification, kindly reach us through email@example.com
Financial Controller, Denmark
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our growing team. You will be working with operational tasks as well as strategic tasks mostly related to the financial aspects of the company. You will be point of contact to external bookkeepers and auditors. You will develop reports and support the company with numbers for projects and investors. As the financial controller you will:
- Overseeing and supporting the bookkeeping and auditing of our three entities
- Be responsible for e-conomic
- Manage organisational cash flow and forecasting
- Responsible for daily operational tasks related to the financials
- Managing the financial aspects of our projects – giving input for planning, etc.
The role is a mix of daily tasks and strategic financial reporting. And you will have a lot of opportunity to manage the position and grow. If you value working in an international team, have excellent financial insights and don’t mind being hands on, we can’t wait to have you on our team. Sounds like something for you? Apply as soon as possible
We are looking to fill the role as soon as we have a suited candidate. The interviews will be done on a rolling basis. To apply for the position, kindly follow the link below to submit your application as soon as possible. In case of any question or clarification, kindly reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Developer, Rwanda or Nordics
We’re building up our development team in Rwanda supporting our African customers. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lead developer to join our development team. As the Lead Developer, you will be responsible for guiding the development team in the architecture, design, development, and testing of the applications through the entire product life cycle. This includes:
- Leading the development team in design, development, integration, coding, testing & debugging of the applications.
- Advise on technical infrastructure decisions and performance problems at scale
- Drive the evolution and maturation of the platform, giving thoughts on better technologies and to use during development.
- Establish strong working processes and principles for the development lifecycle
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Offer support and guidance to developers to ensure code quality as well as review features submitted.
The role will mix the leadership of a growing team with some hands-on coding, and would be a great role for an experienced full stack developer looking to manage and grow a team. If you value working in a team, have outstanding programming skills, and a great passion for problem-solving, we can’t wait to have you on our team Sound like something for you? Apply below by January 10, 2021.
Full Stack Developer, Rwanda
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious developer who is highly comfortable with both frontend and backend development to join our development team. As a full-stack developer, you will be involved from conception to completion of projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. You will also be required to build responsive web applications and pages that are able to run across desktop browsers and mobile devices with limited internet connectivity. You will be expected to ensure your applications conform to best practice coding standards, making optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have full unit test coverage. You will write clear and well-structured documentation, such as technical designs, release notes, and user guides.
With our passion to improve opportunities for communities in Africa through financial inclusion, we are partnering with corporate and NGO partners to build solutions for the African market with our development team based in Kigali, Rwanda. It is for this reason, we are looking for software developers to join our fast-growing team! Sound like something for you? Apply below by January 10, 2021.
Students – Internship Open Application
hiveonline is a place where interns can thrive. We are open for internship applications for those who share our values of collaboration, curiosity, honesty and diversity.
We want you to be passionate about what you’re doing and that you are a dedicated team player that’s eager to learn and make an impact.
If you’re that person, send in your application, stating a suggested area you find suitable based on your previous experience, education, interests, or intended career path. We take onboard interns throughout the year and can be flexible regarding your schedule.
OUR DIFFERENT AREAS FOR INTERNSHIPS:
- Product Development
- Finance and Operations
WE OFFER YOU:
During your internship you will get valuable, hands-on experience in a fast paced, tech company with a focus on financial inclusion. You will be working in an inspiring organisation with experienced and supportive colleagues.
If you’re interested, please apply below: