Sustainable digital finance for the next billion
myCoop.online is the first Decentralised Finance platform for African farmers, helping them grow better crops, aggregate and increase revenues, with access to credit, markets, farming inputs, and simple accounting.
Our blockchain based no-touch vouchers facilitate efficient, secure, low-cost distribution of agricultural inputs, emergency aid and much more
They’re fully traceable and self-auditing, slashing administration costs and increasing donor confidence.
vsla.online digitises community savings groups such as Village and Savings and Loan Associations (VSLA), SILCs, ROSCAs, Tontines and more.
Built with blockchain technology, for better record-keeping, transparency and security.
Read more, request a demo or download our VSLA whitepaper
World Class Blockchain / DLT Insights and Solutions
Learn from the experts. We can help organisations with blockchain exploration and discovery:
- Implementing blockchain or DLT solutions
- Research projects
- Managing change and new business models
We help NGOs, Central Banks, Commercial Banks and UN agencies make the right decisions when designing regulations, solutions or policy for blockchain.
Learn more about how we can help your organisation respond to the evolving demands of the distributed economy.
Partners and Customers
- Another step towards empowering smallholder farmers: tablu tech and hiveonline join forcesWe are delighted to announce our partnership with @tablu tech, Mozambique. Tablu Tech seeks to connect buyers with farmers to establish reliable deliveries of produce to buyers. This partnership will explore how… Read More »Another step towards empowering smallholder farmers: tablu tech and hiveonline join forces
- Joining Hands For Financial Inclusion: hiveonline and Microbanco Confiança SA Partner Up!Microbanco Confiança SA is a Mozambican financial institution that provides financial services with a focus on rural areas. This collaboration will enable Microbanco Confiança to make evidence-based decisions remotely (or in person) when… Read More »Joining Hands For Financial Inclusion: hiveonline and Microbanco Confiança SA Partner Up!
- Hiveonline Included in 4th Edition of the Regulatory Sandbox run by the Central Bank of MozambiqueHiveonline is delighted to announce its participation in the 4th edition of the Regulatory Sandbox run by the Central Bank of Mozambique. The announcement was made on Friday, 27th January 2023, by… Read More »Hiveonline Included in 4th Edition of the Regulatory Sandbox run by the Central Bank of Mozambique
- A Day in the Life of a Front-End Developer at HiveonlineBeing a front-end developer at hiveonline comes with immense responsibility and flexibility. This ideally means choosing a working location sometimes, thinking about design decisions, more coding, more testing, and more documentation to… Read More »A Day in the Life of a Front-End Developer at Hiveonline
- hiveonline expands AWAK outreach through Rabo Foundation and Swiss Capacity Building Fund (SCBF)Our partnership with Association of Women in Agriculture in Kenya (AWAK) has received funding from the Rabo Foundation and the Swiss Capacity Building Facility (SCBF) to support more smallholders grow their businesses… Read More »hiveonline expands AWAK outreach through Rabo Foundation and Swiss Capacity Building Fund (SCBF)