Our blockchain based no-touch vouchers facilitate efficient, secure, low-cost distribution of agricultural inputs, emergency aid and much more
They’re fully traceable and self-auditing, slashing administration costs and increasing donor confidence.
World Class Blockchain / DLT Insights and Solutions
Learn from the experts. We can help organisations with blockchain exploration and discovery:
- Implementing blockchain or DLT solutions
- Research projects
- Managing change and new business models
We help NGOs, Central Banks, Commercial Banks and UN agencies make the right decisions when designing regulations, solutions or policy for blockchain.
Learn more about how we can help your organisation respond to the evolving demands of the distributed economy.
Partners and Customers
- hiveonline expands AWAK outreach through Rabo Foundation and Swiss Capacity Building Fund (SCBF)Our partnership with Association of Women in Agriculture in Kenya (AWAK) has received funding from the Rabo Foundation and the Swiss Capacity Building Facility (SCBF) to support more smallholders grow their businesses… Read More »hiveonline expands AWAK outreach through Rabo Foundation and Swiss Capacity Building Fund (SCBF)
- The need for Sustainable Finance in Africa: A blockchain solution.Africa is a continent with a lot of potential! There are many across the globe who see this potential and are working to unlock it such as NGOs, banks, or CEOs, all of these groups realise that sustainable finance is key to unlocking Africa’s potential. In this blog post, we discuss how blockchain technology can help achieve sustainable finance in Africa. We provide an overview of blockchain technology and explain how it can be used to create transparent systems that promote sustainability. Finally, we give some examples of how this is already being put into practice in Africa. We are confident that this blog post will provide you with a better understanding of the role of blockchain technology in promoting sustainable finance in Africa and inspires you to get involved!
- Hiveonline extends Mozambique rollout with Norges Vel and AMPCMHiveonline has signed an extension of our partnership with Norges Vel and AMPCM to support the growth of the smallholder Cashew farming community in Mozambique as part of the ConnectCaju programme. The… Read More »Hiveonline extends Mozambique rollout with Norges Vel and AMPCM
- Revolutionising value distribution in Rural AfricaNGOs and governments can now distribute value and donations to vulnerable people efficiently, cheaply and completely digitally thanks to hiveonline’s blockchain based e-Vouchers. Mozambican peanut farmers suffer from widespread aflatoxin contamination, which… Read More »Revolutionising value distribution in Rural Africa
- Hiveonline is in KenyaHiveonline and the Association of Women in Agriculture in Kenya (AWAK) have partnered up to explore the digitalisation of Women’s agricultural groups. The pilot project is currently rolling out mycoop.online application to… Read More »Hiveonline is in Kenya