Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last Updated November 22, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the hiveonline mobile application (the "Service") operated by hiveonline ApS ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
The terms are phased and apply in part in relation to the features of the Application that you use and/or access or in totality if you use and/or access all the features of the service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms (in relation to your anticipated level of usage) then you may not access the Service. When in doubt about any of the terms and conditions of the service, please contact hiveonline for clarification through the details provided at the bottom.
You can download the Application and use some limited features of the service (such as browsing the market place) without the need to create an account. We do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information that you access. When you download the Application, the terms and conditions of the platform where you download the Application apply.
To access incremental and more advanced features of the service, you need to create a user profile (account). Your profile is your identity on the hiveonline platform and through which you interact with other users on the platform. When you create an account, you provide some personal information for your profile that is displayed and accessible to other users, and you guarantee the completeness and accuracy of this information. You also set up a username and password that you need to protect in order to maintain the integrity of your account.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you will be asked to set up an electronic money wallet and supply certain information relevant to setting up the e-wallet including, without limitation, your bank details such as debit or credit card, as well as complete KYC and due diligence checks. The payment service is provided by a third party payment platform provider (MangoPay) and is not owned or controlled by hiveonline ApS. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, terms and conditions, or practices of the payment service provider. You further acknowledge and agree that hiveonline shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of the third party payment platform. The terms and conditions of the payment platform provider can be found here, and you are advised to review them.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, pictures, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information posted on the application. As such, hiveonline does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information posted by the users on the Application. However, we make best effort to promote positive behavior through our reputation algorithm that will build a trust score for all users on the platform overtime.
Initially, the service shall be made available for free for all businesses and their customers. However, in the future, some premium features of the Service available to businesses will be billed depending on usage and value added. Prior to billing an agreement will be reached with business customers and these terms revised accordingly.
Links to other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by hiveonline ApS. Such websites or services may include but are not limited to websites of businesses posted on the profiles of contractors within the Application.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that hiveonline shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
You may not access or use the Application for any purpose other than that for which we make the service available. The Application may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Application, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Application to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Application, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Application, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Application and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Application or the networks or services connected to the Application.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Application in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Application as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Application and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Application.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Application designed to prevent or restrict access to the Application, or any portion of the Application.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Application to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Application or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Application.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Application, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Application.
- Use the Application in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Pier47, Langelinie Allé 47
2100 København Ø
Phone: +45 24 42 73 71