Last Updated May 25, 2018
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via our Services depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as marketplace, chat, posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys or to our other Services, such as our website. If you choose to share data about yourself with us via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Application.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access our Services, such as your usage of our website or your native actions that are integral to the Application, including posting in marketplace, receiving quotes, replying to and accepting quotes, messaging and chat, as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date, bank account details) that we may collect when you make a payment in the Application (top up emoney, purchase services, cashout emoney etc.).
The Application may by default access your Facebook basic account information when you set up the account or signin using Facebook, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins etc, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our Services, to provide location-based functionality. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, photo gallery, NemID, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our Services to:
- Contact you regarding our organisation and Services
- Improve the quality of our Services
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Application.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding the Application to you.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Interaction with Others
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, accepting quotes, among others
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Application, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Application in perpetuity.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Application through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
You should be aware that getting a new device, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into user account settings and updating the user account.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
For Newsletter-related communications:
- Unsubscribe from the Mailchimp mailing list
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
For Account-related communications:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Aplesbys Plads 7
1411 København K
Phone: +45 24 42 73 71
You may also contact the data protection authority if you have any concerns on your rights or the usage of your data as a data subject:
Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet)
Borgergade 28, 5.
1300 København K
+45 33 19 32 00